Friday 8 August 2008

Chris Martin

This week we have been in the studio working with producer Ken Nelson!

Ken is responsible for Coldplays first two albums, as well as 4 tracks from X and Y (including 'Fix You')

It's a massive honour for us to be working with Ken on the new album and we can't wait to hear the results!

The studio we've been using (Parr Street) is home to the very piano that Coldplays 'Trouble' was recorded on.

Here is Hannah playing the piano -


Here is Hannah looking under the piano pointing at something interesting...

...and here is what she found...

I'm not gonna lie, ebaying it did cross our minds...as did writing 'WinterKids were 'ere', however, I think we'll wait until we've gone multi platinum before ruining the piano!

Have a good weekend

James

x

1 comment:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

I badly ask for excuse for my English to be written.
I liked it its blogue.
I know to read, but to write is worse, eheh.
One I hug since Portugal