Friday 2 May 2008

A New Beginning

Welcome to our new blog.

This blog signifies the start of a new era...not just because we have purchased an autoharp, but because things are finally starting to shape up nicely…


So far this year...

Although the first part of 2008 has been a fairly quiet year in terms of our contact with the 'outside world', behind the scenes we have been puzzling together the pieces for our first proper worldwide album release.

The record will include a few tracks from our Japanese release 'Memoirs', but will mostly be made up of new material. We have taken our time...however, we want to be proud of the record.


The New Video Diary...

Each month, we shall be posting a new video diary. Here is February's edition (a little late, we know, but we are planning on catching up with March and April shortly!)

Enjoy -



That is all for now

WinterKids


x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm happy to read your new blog and to see your cheerful video.
I want to continue to see your blog.And I'm looking forward to your new album.(Of course I'll buy)

yukiko from Japan

histoires de fictionnalisation discutable said...

You guys are awesome...! I can't stop listening to WinterKids! I listen to at least one song every day and I put "Fed Up" on perhaps one of my greatest CD compilations ever, the second song after "I Touch Roses." I hope you guys decide to come to America and, if you do, PLEASE play here in the Arizona desert. The Sonoran Desert is one of the most beautiful places on earth... you'll love it here and then you can head off to LA!
Sean, Arizona