Friday 30 May 2008

A Thousand Miles Away From Home...

Hello from sunny Florida. We are probably more like 5000 miles (?) away from home...but the title seemed relevant since it's the name of a new track from the upcoming album!

This week has mostly been about seeing family, however, we did manage to spend a day with Mickey and Minnie too -


It was good...but not as exciting as I remember it being last time we visited. Although to be fair, last time Hannah and I graced the 'Magical Kingdom', I was about 4 feet tall and Hannah regularly wet the bed.


According to Disney Worlds slogan this year, apparently 2008 is the 'year of a million dreams'. Surely that's technically impossible...we worked out (oh, how cool we are), you'd have to have on average nearly 2740 dreams a night to reach Disneys' target of a million dreams in 365 days. Never gonna happen.

Something I found strange about Disney this time round, (and I hate to be a bore), were the number of couples sporting veils and top hats with comical mouse ears resting upon their heads. I can understand children wanting to get married in Disney World, but call me old fashioned, I think I'd rather marry somewhere more traditional....ha, like Emirates Stadium...


Right, its midnight over here, and despite the fact I've just had a peanut butter flavoured Twix (I know, unbelievable), I'm off to have an alleged 2740 dreams...


Night

James


x

No comments: