Thursday 24 July 2008

Moving Out

Hello, Hannah here!

I haven’t written a blog in a while so I thought I would do so…

First a little update: Recently we (WinterKids) have been very busy writing loooadds of new material. We have been in and out of the studio recording our new tracks as demos so we can have a listen back and decide what we want to put on our album. We have nearly short listed our tracks, and we will be recording our album (fingers crossed) in September. We’re dying to share with you the new tracks! It’s a slow process, but once we have recorded the album it means we can go on tour again!

In other news…Chris and I are moving to Guildford today!! Yey! This is my first flat, I’ve never lived away from home before so its quite scary :S.

One of the first additions in our new flat is something I like to call a"Nap Pack". The Nap Pack comprises of a pink floral pillow, a matching pink floral sheet and a vintage eiderdown -




…and the reason why I’ve had to make this Nap Pack? So James can stumble in during the early hours of the morning after a night out in Guildford and fall asleep on our original 60’s sofa (had to sneak that in) with these lovely floral bed covers - just so he doesn’t have to spend £30 for a taxi to get back to Peaslake!….


We'll be playing a show in Germany and Switzerland next week. If your in the area, hopefully see you there!
Han x

No comments: